Tuesday, January 29, 2008

13 days and counting....

Starting to get more scared as the days tick by. Meeting with the oral surgeon on thursday, so hopefully he can make me feel better, by actually telling me why im being told completely different things by everyone i see :(

Thing that worries me most is how my boyfriend will cope as he is completely terrible with things like this, and faints at the sight of any blood or anything medical!

After im discharged from hospital, will be going home with my mum, i'll still see my boyfriend but wont see my very loved cat for a couple of weeks im guessing as she and the boyfriend live about 40miles away from my mum. As she was a rescue cat i worry that she'll think ive left her :( - funny really soon to undergo surgery and im worried about the cats welfare ;)

No comments: